Tattoo Artist Index - Salt Lake City (Over 200 Artists In SLC)
Read Carefully Before Using
1. BE PATIENT WITH EACH ARTIST
2. Read each artist’s bio for booking instructions
(every artist is different)
3. Check the overall style of work of each artist. Don’t
expect a color portrait from a fine line, blackwork
4. Don’t just look at the follower count: there are
some amazing artists that aren’t very good at
social media, but their work is phenomenal.
5. If you find some gems in there, tell them
@tattoobooking.ink sent you and tag us on the
tattoos you like - @tattoobooking.ink
6. Give the artists you like a follow. Your support
means a lot to them, and you wouldn’t want to
miss their progression and new tattoos.
In Summary, be patient, follow the artist’s bio for booking
instructions, don’t rely on follower count, and enjoy
exploring all the awesome talent in your area!