Eden Body Arts Studios
At Eden Body Art Studios, we have a passion for high-quality jewelry and piercings. We pride ourselves on applying the same elevated experience from our tattooing services to our piercing services. We’re always happy to work alongside clients every step of the way to pick out the perfect adornments.
Our piercer is available Tuesday-Saturday during Eden’s hours of operation, Appointments are recommended. You can find our piercing booking form at the bottom of this page.
Haley will only pierce client’s ages 16 and up. Our piercing fee is $45 for the first piercing and $30 for any subsequent piercings during the same seating. Our base jewelry option is implant grade titanium and starts around $35 per piece. We have a wide variety of upgrades available, including opals, gems, and gold pieces.
For under age piercings, please bring the following to your appointment:
– Client’s photo ID *can be a school photo ID, or a state issued photo ID
– Parent must accompany you with their government issued photo ID
– Client’s birth certificate with the parents name listed and the client’s name listed
About Our Jewelry
Due to our dedication to quality and to client safety, we will not change out jewelry unless the jewelry is purchased at Eden. We cannot guarantee that the jewelry brought in by a client will meet safety standards. We want to prevent infections and make the healing process as easy as possible.
Here are a few notes to consider about our jewelry:
Our base grade jewelry is implant-grade titanium.
We can special order jewelry to the shop so that’s it’s ready for a piercing appointment, provided it meets oru piercing standards.
We do not ship jewelry to a client’s home.
Resident piercer Haley Grumbles has been with Eden since we opened our doors. She prides herself on her customer service, making sure clients are comfortable and safe, while guiding them through the entire piercing process from inquiry to when the piercing is finished healing and beyond. Contact her by calling or texting the studio, or messaging her on Instagram.
About Our Piercing Services
Here are some important things to know before coming to Eden for a piercing service:
You can book a piercing appointment by filling out a booking form (click the “book now” button above).
Subject to availability, walk-ins are accepted during our piercer’s hours.
No oral piercings.
No dermals or surface piercings.
Certain piercings require an anatomy check to guarantee the safety of the client. Anatomy checks can only be done in-person.
Examples of piercings needing anatomy checks: belly buttons, industrials, nipples
Piercings will start as studs.
The week of your appointment:
- Please look over our email correspondence to make sure all of your requests for the tattoo/piercing have been mentioned.
The morning of your appointment:
- Eat a meal before arriving to the studio. We have some snacks and drinks, but getting tattooed/pierced on an empty stomach can cause lightheadedness and sometimes fainting.
- If you arrive early to your appointment, please wait in your vehicle until your scheduled appointment time. Your artist is busy working on your design and preparing for your tattoo, and they will not be ready for you early. Our check-in process is completely contactless and takes just a couple of minutes.
What to bring::
- Valid, government-issued photo ID
- We also recommend bringing snacks and water. We can also provide you some if you do not bring your own.
- We carry CBD Isolate gummies that are available for purchase. These plant-based gummies contain no THC and help manage pain and anxiety throughout your tattoo session. Ask about these products when you check in if you would like to utilize them.
- Please bring cash to your appointment.
- You must let us know if you are running more than 15 minutes late to your appointment.
- If you are more than 30 minutes late for your appointment, your appointment may be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Any missed time due to your delayed arrival will be billed at the artist’s regular rate.
- One guest is permitted to accompany you for your tattoo/piercing.
- Absolutely no minors are permitted in the studio. No exceptions. Our studio is not a place for children. Please make alternate arrangements before arriving to the studio.
- Our studio is very large with plenty of room for social distancing. You are permitted to bring one guest with you for your tattoo/piercing.
- If you are feeling COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case, please reschedule your appointment.
- We have a resident content creator who will be moving around throughout the day taking photos and videos of our artist. Your face might appear in some of these videos.
- We will take a professional photo of your tattoo at the end of the session. We will send your photo to you within 24-48 hours.
- We want you to post your tattoo, and show people the most accurate representation of your piece! We recommend using the photos we give you when posting on social media.
- The video you or your piece appears in is normally not edited the same day but can be emailed to you upon request.
- We kindly ask that you bring cash for your payment, but we also accept all kinds of cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- We do not have Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, CashApp, or other services of the sort. If you need to make a payment remotely, we are happy to take a card number over the phone.
- The full amount of any gratuity added to a payment goes directly to your artist. The amount of gratuity added (if any) is purely your personal preference. We have found clients that have an excellent experience typically tip 20% of the total cost of the tattoo/piercing, but again, gratuity is not expected and we do not have any guidelines as to how much to add.
- Some banks will flag transactions on your card if you are making a large purchase. We recommend calling your bank before or during your session if the amount is high enough that your bank could potentially block the charge. This will greatly speed up the checkout process.