Eden Body Arts Studios
- ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. Your scheduled time not only represents time you have booked with the artist, but also time that cannot be claimed by another client. In the event of a cancellation or reschedule, the deposit helps mitigate a fraction of the loss your artist might experience if they cannot book another client.
- If you must reschedule your appointment, you must let us know via email at least 10 days before your scheduled time in order to apply your deposit to a new date. If an appointment is rescheduled within 10 days or more than once, you will forfeit your deposit and a new deposit will be required to get on the schedule.
- All reschedules must be within the artist’s current booking time frame, which is generally between 1-3 months, but no further than that. If you need to reschedule your appointment further out than when the artist is booking, you will need to restart your booking process and the appointment will require a new deposit.
- If you no-show or fail to notify us of a cancellation 24 hours in advance, you will forfeit your deposit and will be unable to book an appointment in the future.
- We do not accept additional payments or excess deposit amounts prior to the tattoo
- All design/concept changes to the tattoo idea need to be submitted via email at least 10 days prior to your appointment. If they are not submitted prior, and a new concept/design is requested within 10 days of the appointment, you may forfeit your deposit if it is not something your artist will do.
- For pre-made designs only: your deposit is applicable only to your claimed design. Any change in concept prior to the appointment will require a new deposit and might result in the forfeiture of your appointment. There are no alterations permitted to premade designs.
- Deposits are not transferable to another artist. Changing your artist is equivalent to a new appointment.
- In the interest of stability for our artists, there are no exceptions to this policy.
- The following people cannot be tattooed, with no exceptions:
- People who are breastfeeding/pregnant
- People on blood thinners
- People under 18 or people who cannot present a valid, non-expired, government issued photo ID
- If any of these apply on the date of your appointment, your appointment will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.